Leading retail distributor of high-quality gloves gains live transaction execution with the robust warehouse capabilities of Körber Collect for GP.
With a commitment to continuous product innovation, Watson Gloves needed to replace its expensive, time-consuming manual operations. By implementing Körber Collect for GP, the company was able to overcome its biggest challenge of inventory inaccuracies while also gaining substantial operational savings.
Get access to this case study to learn how Watson Gloves leverages a foundation of best practices for inbound and outbound operations to achieve:
- Real-time visibility across its extended enterprise
- Reduction in shipping errors from seven percent to less than one percent
- Increased efficiencies and labor productivity in picking and put-away
- A rapid and successful WMS implementation
The Körber implementation team were not only experts in warehouse logistics, but also had deep knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics GP. By taking the time to thoroughly understand our unique processes, we were able to quickly and efficiently transition to a streamlined and automated operation.
- Shane Heron, Operations Manager